Assessment for "Giftedness"
Discover your child’s true potential and help them achieve it!
- Is your child bored in class … but easily able to complete the work?
- Do they enjoy taking on more challenging work than their classmates?
- Are they frustrated with the ‘slow’ pace of teaching at school?
Here are three reasons to consider a giftedness assessment:
- Reveal your child’s true intellectual and academic potential
- Get specific recommendations for home and school to help your child fulfill their potential-
- Make informed decisions about your child’s learning needs
- Review of your child’s cognitive, social, family and emotional history
This assessment will provide you with:
- Standardised cognitive (intelligence) test
- Detailed assessment report
- Tailored learning recommendations for school and home
- Comprehensive feedback session to answer all your questions
- You will discover whether or not your child's intellectual ability is significantly more advanced for their age and exactly what their strengths and weaknesses are.